VGA is starting a new member-benefit in 2022 of a Book Club that will be hosted by Sunny Morton! If you have any questions, please contact Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The VGA Book Club is going to meet at 8:00pm Eastern on the 4th Tuesday of every other month starting in January 2022. Members can register for the VGA Book Club meetings by logging into their VGA account and going to the Upcoming Programs area of the Members Center to find the registration link.
January 25th, 2022:
- Planning a Future for Your Family’s Past (second edition) by Marian Burk Wood
- Mercer Girls by Libbie Hawker
March 22nd, 2022:
- The Family Tree Historical Newspapers Guide: How to Find Your Ancestors in Archived Newspapers by James M. Beidler
- The Irish Inheritance (Jayne Sinclair Genealogical Mysteries Book 1) by M J Lee
May 22nd, 2022 at 2pm Eastern (special date and time):
- The Foundlings by Nathan Dylan Goodwin
July 26th, 2022:
- Stories in Stone: A Field Guide to Cemetery Symbolism and Iconography by Douglas Keister
October 18th, 2022:
November 22nd, 2022:
- Book title TBD