VGA’s 2020 Webinar Series – Call for Proposals (click here for PDF version)
- Deadline for Submission – Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 11:59pm Eastern
- Notification of Acceptance – by Monday, September 30, 2019 at 11:59pm Eastern
The Virtual Genealogical Association invites engaging and dynamic speakers to submit diverse proposals in all areas of genealogy for our 2020 monthly programs that are broadcast live via GoToWebinar.
Presenters are paid $200 for providing a 50-minute webinar followed by a 10-minute question-and-answer period, with an accompanying handout. Recorded webinars and handouts are stored behind the VGA member wall for 6 months following the live broadcast.
Presenters may submit a proposal for up to four (4) webinars that are relevant to a worldwide audience in a single PDF via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Broadcast preference (Eastern time zone) – 1pm Sunday, 8pm Tuesday, or 11am Saturday)
- Webinar title
- Webinar description
- Webinar outline
- Audience level (beginning, intermediate, or advanced genealogists)
- Presenter biography
- Presenter’s website (if applicable)
- Presenter’s PayPal email address (payments are only made via PayPal)
- Presentations given in the last 12 months (date, title, description, and audience)
Questions about the Virtual Genealogical Association or this Call for Proposals can be sent via email to email@example.com.